Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolving

A new year is so exciting!! Call me lame, but I love the excitement that the change of the year brings. Watching the ball drop is a must for me on New Years Eve, and one day I will be there in person! Preferably when Lady GaGa is not there. Last year was my first time ever making official resolutions, and I only thought it would be fitting to continue the tradition. Carl and I make "couple" resolutions too; this year has some pretty challenging resolves! (1) Work out every day of 2012 (minus sick days) (2) Continue to learn sign language (we are fluent in the ABC's!), and (3) Finish Jesus, The Christ together. As for my resolutions:
  • Keep a journal in which a record self-discoveries about myself. I really enjoy blogging and sending my thoughts out to the unknown, but I want something more secrete and contemplative. This is my solution.
  • Be more financially minded. My parents are an excellent example to me of how to keep tabs on your income and spending. We are planning some big events to come in 2012, and I want to be smart in our finances.
  • My third resolve will be disclosed in a future post.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. Good resolutions. I found a quote: "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about CREATING yourself." I'm trying to live by that.

    ReplyDelete