Friday, August 17, 2012

"Fish Castle"

As Carl and I get out of our Jeep and walk towards the Phenix car, all I can hear is Ryan shouting, "Fish Castle! Fish Castle!" For a 2-year old boy, Pro Bass Shop does indeed look like a wooden castle with pictures of fish. For Carl and mine's Saturday outing, we decided to go to Pro Bass Shop! Carl had never been--and it is worth the drive across the river--and we thought it would be fun to invite the Phenix family to come along!

Um, can you tell I'm an obsessed aunt?? ;)

Looking spiffy!

When I asked Ryan to say, "cheese" this was his pose! Too cute!

Feeling cool on "my" camouflage sectional!

Can you see him?? ;)

The shooting range

They were a good team :)

Ben: "A woman after my own heart." Hahaha!

Mini MINI golf!

Ryan's favorite activity

He loved this thing!

Posing!

By the end, we were tired and hungry, so no group photo this time! Afterwards we went to Famous Dave's to eat. Ben and Ashley had never been before, and it is a favorite restaurant of mine! As the pregnant lady of the group, I was given the privilege to choose! If you want to get your fill of yummy BBQ, Famous Dave's is the place to go! :)

3 comments:

  1. You guys are too cute! I love going to that store...we always go at Christmas and play with the exhibits and let Claire visit Santa. Glad you guys had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures Alisa! I miss you! And I am working in Provo right now but things could change any time, maybe SLC sometime.

    ReplyDelete