Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sweet Summertime

There is something about the longer days, warm nights--though not always warm in Rexburg ;)--and the beauty of nature basked in the sunlight that cause my soul to stir. I have been anxiously awaiting the end of the semester so that I can more fully appreciate summer and the wonderful qualities it has. In Idaho, we don't receive much attention from the sun, but when it does grace us with its presence, I am wholly thankful. There is also the different music that is associated with summer that gets my heart and soul pumping. A few of my  new favorites include I Do by Colbie Calliat, Good Life by One Republic, and (sadly, but truly) Super Bass by Nicki Minaj.

We'll be leaving Rexburg for good in a few weeks and though admitly I will miss part of the atmosphere here, I am looking forward to the summertime represented in the east. This picture made me extremely anxious to pick up my bags and head for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment